Join the Support Squad
Behind every successful operation is group of individuals committed to supporting Team Rubicon’s mission of helping those affected by disaster. We call them the Support Squad.
By investing in Team Rubicon with a monthly gift, the Support Squad allows us to forecast and plan responses, trainings, and capabilities further into the future. A steady stream of support allows us to be more aggressive when responding to disasters and deploy more veterans and resources when needed.
Joining the Support Squad means you’re personally invested in Team Rubicon’s mission. As such, we try to make sure you’re up-to-speed on all disaster operations and organizational updates.
Support Squad members receive unique:
- Support Squad Newsletters:
- A newsletter delivered to your inbox that includes stories from the field, updates on our current operations, upcoming events, and more. We hope it makes you proud to see the work you fuel.
- Exclusive Invitations to Virtual Events with TR Leadership:
- We’ll make sure you never miss the chance to go behind the scenes and join TR leaders on live streams as they speak candidly about specific initiatives, achievements, and challenges. As a loyal investor, we also reserve time for you to participate in Q&A portions of each event.
- Disaster Response and Operational Updates:
- You will be actively informed on the full scope of our response efforts. Whether we are in the monitoring phase or deploying boots on the ground, we’ll make sure you know what your investment is fueling every step of the way.
Ready to make a difference for those impacted by disaster?
Yes. Team Rubicon Canada is a registered Canadian Charity (CRA# 75596 8096 RR0001) and your donation is tax deductible within the guidelines of the Canadian Income Tax Act. To claim a donation as a deduction on your Canadian taxes, please keep your email donation receipt as your official record. We’ll send it to you upon successful completion of your donation.
Is my donation secure?
Absolutely. The security and confidentiality of your information is our highest priority. We use industry standard technology to protect your information and provide a safe and secure environment for online donations. We will not sell, trade or share your personal information with anyone else, nor send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations. We will only share personal information if you have given us specific permission to do so.
Will I get a receipt?
A donation receipt will be sent to you at the email address you provide on this form. Please be sure to keep a copy of your receipt for tax purposes. If you select a monthly donation, you will be sent an individual receipt at the end of the month when your donation is processed. You will also receive a consolidated receipt at the end of each fiscal year listing your donation total.
How will my donation be used?
Your donation gives us the flexibility to rapidly respond to disasters and humanitarian crises in Canada and abroad. It also gives us the ability to train and prepare for emergencies so we are ready to respond at a moment’s notice. 100% of your donation will be used to support our mission.
How do I request a replacement receipt?
Please contact us at [email protected] to request a copy of your receipt. In order for us to handle your request as quickly as possible, please provide us with your full name and email address. Please note that the receipts for monthly donations are sent out in February of each year.